JA Solar To Present At J.P. Morgan, Barclays Conferences
SHANGHAI, May 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: JASO), a leading manufacturer of high-performance solar products, today announced that Anthea Chung, chief financial officer will be presenting at the J.P. Morgan TMT Conference 2010 on Wednesday, May 19 at the Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel in Boston.
On Thursday, May 20, Dr. Feng Pang, CEO, will present at the Barclays Global Warming Solutions and Clean Technology conference at the Barclays office in New York.
The presentation at J.P. Morgan is scheduled for 1:20 pm ET and the Barclays presentation is scheduled for 3:25 pm ET. Both presentations will be webcast via the investor relations section of the JA Solar website at www.jasolar.com.About JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. Based in Shanghai with manufacturing operations in Hebei and Yangzhou, China, JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of high-performance solar cells. The company sells its products to solar manufacturers worldwide, who assemble and integrate solar cells into modules and systems that convert sunlight into electricity for residential, commercial, and utility-scale power generation. For more information, please visit http://www.jasolar.com. SOURCE JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV