American Physicians Capital, Inc. Shareholders Approve Proposals At Annual Meeting
American Physicians Capital, Inc. (APCapital) (NASDAQ: ACAP) today announced the reelection of two directors: Stephen H. Haynes, M.D. and Mitchell A. Rinek, M.D., each with terms expiring in 2013. Shareholders today also ratified the appointment of BDO Seidman, LLP as independent registered public accountants for the fiscal year-ending December 31, 2010.
Both proposals were approved at APCapital’s 2010 Annual Meeting of Shareholders, which was held today at 8:30 a.m. EDT at APCapital’s corporate headquarters in East Lansing, Michigan.
American Physicians Capital, Inc. is a regional provider of medical professional liability insurance focused primarily in the Midwest and New Mexico markets through American Physicians Assurance Corporation and its other subsidiaries. Further information about the companies is available on the Internet at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV