FirstCity Financial Will Host Its First Quarter 2010 Conference Call On May 17, 2010
In conjunction with FirstCity Financial Corporation’s (NASDAQ:FCFC) First Quarter 2010 earnings release, before market open on May 17, 2010, the company invites you to participate in its quarterly conference call on Monday, May 17, 2010 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time .
During the call, FirstCity management will discuss First Quarter 2010 results. A question and answer session will follow the prepared remarks.
|Event:||FirstCity Financial Corporation 1st Quarter 2010 Conference Call|
|Date:||May 17, 2010|
|Time:||9:00 a.m. Central Time|
|Host:||James T. Sartain, FirstCity’s President and CEO|
|Web Access:||FirstCity’s web page: http://www.fcfc.com|
|CCBN’s Investor websites: www.streetevents.com|
|Dial In Access:||Domestic: 800-510-9836|
FirstCity Financial Corporation is a diversified financial services company with operations dedicated primarily to distressed asset acquisitions and special situations investments. FirstCity has offices in the U.S. and affiliate organizations in Europe and Latin America. FirstCity common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market (NASDAQ:FCFC).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV