Angeion To Announce 2010 Second-Quarter Results On Monday, May 24
Angeion Corporation (NASDAQ: ANGN) today announced that it will release its fiscal 2010 second-quarter results on Monday, May 24, 2010, at market close.
Following the release, the company will hold an investment community conference call on the same day, beginning at 4:00 p.m. CDT. Rodney Young, President and CEO, and William Kullback, SVP and CFO, will review second-quarter performance and discuss the company’s strategies. To join the conference call, dial 1-877-941-2333 (international 1-480-629-9723) and provide the conference identification number 4297377 to the operator.
A replay of the conference call will be available one hour after the call ends through 11:59 p.m. CDT on Monday, May 31, 2010. To access the replay, dial 1-800-406-7325 (international 1-303-590-3030) and enter passcode: 4297377.
About Angeion CorporationFounded in 1986, Angeion Corporation acquired Medical Graphics Corporation in December 1999. Medical Graphics develops, manufactures and markets non-invasive cardiorespiratory diagnostic systems that are sold under the MedGraphics ( www.medgraphics.com ) and New Leaf ( www.newleaffitness.com ) brand and trade names. These cardiorespiratory diagnostic systems have a wide range of applications in healthcare as well as health and fitness. The Company’s products are sold internationally through distributors and in the United States through a direct sales force that targets heart and lung specialists located in hospitals, university-based medical centers, medical clinics and physicians’ offices, pharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, clinical research organizations, health and fitness clubs, personal training studios, and other exercise facilities. For more information about Angeion, visit www.angeion.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV