- CurrencyShares Euro Trust(FXE), which closed at $127.51 on Monday.
- SPDR Euro STOXX 50(FEZ), which allocates nearly 19% of its asset base to the PIIGS (Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain). FEZ closed at $35.10 on Monday gaining more than 10% over the day.
- iShares MSCI EMU(EZU), which allocates nearly 15.4% of its assets to the PIIGS. EZU gained nearly 10% on Monday closing at $32.52.
- SPDR Barclays Capital International Treasury Bond(BWZ), which allocates 11.8% of its asset base to Italy, 3.5% to Span and 2.2% to Greece. BWZ closed at $34.19 on Monday, adding nearly 1.6%.
ETF Plays on Europe's Emergency Package
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.