- CurrencyShares Euro Trust(FXE), which closed at $127.51 on Monday.
- SPDR Euro STOXX 50(FEZ), which allocates nearly 19% of its asset base to the PIIGS (Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain). FEZ closed at $35.10 on Monday gaining more than 10% over the day.
- iShares MSCI EMU(EZU), which allocates nearly 15.4% of its assets to the PIIGS. EZU gained nearly 10% on Monday closing at $32.52.
- SPDR Barclays Capital International Treasury Bond(BWZ), which allocates 11.8% of its asset base to Italy, 3.5% to Span and 2.2% to Greece. BWZ closed at $34.19 on Monday, adding nearly 1.6%.
ETF Plays on Europe's Emergency Package
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.