Reed’s, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2010 Financial Results
First Quarter 2010 Highlights:
“The first quarter is usually the weakest, but the fact that the Company was EBITDA positive makes it clear to us that we have moved into profitability,” said Chris Reed, Founder and CEO of Reed’s, Inc. “Our strategic plans are unfolding and are boosted by the improving economy. In the first quarter, revenues from our existing brands provided a solid base while our new branded products and private label sales took us to a 17% sales increase over last year, with higher margins. As we go into the second quarter, sales of all of our brands continue to outpace last year, and we anticipate substantial increases in private-label product sales throughout 2010. Gross profits from private-label sales will fuel our promotions of branded products. We project 20%-plus overall revenue increases for 2010.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV