Patriot National Bancorp Reports Quarterly Results
Bancorp’s Capital Ratios at March 31, 2010 remain relatively stable as compared to December 31, 2009:
March 31, 2010
December 31, 2009
|Total Risk Based Capital||8.45%||8.58%|
|Tier 1 Risk Based Capital||7.07%||7.22%|
|Tier 1 Leverage||4.78%||4.72%|
As of March 31, 2010 Bancorp and the Bank are considered “adequately capitalized” under applicable regulatory guidelines. There are no conditions or events since then that management believes have changed the Bank’s classification. As previously disclosed, Bancorp, the Bank and PNBK Holdings LLC, an unaffiliated entity, entered into a Securities Purchase Agreement dated as of December 16, 2009, as amended by that certain First Amendment to Securities Purchase Agreement dated as of May 3, 2010 (the “SPA”) pursuant to which Bancorp has agreed to issue and sell and PNBK Holdings has agreed to purchase 33,333,333 shares of Bancorp common stock (as adjusted) for $50,000,000, subject to certain conditions and contingencies. This transaction is expected to close in the third quarter of 2010. The capital raised from the SPA should restore the Bank to the well capitalized regulatory classification.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV