Farmer Bros. Reports Net Loss Per Share Of $(0.44) For Third Fiscal Quarter 2010
Farmer Bros. Co. (NASDAQ: FARM) today reported unaudited results for its third fiscal quarter and nine months ended Mar. 31, 2010.
|(millions, except per share data)||Third Quarter||First Nine Months|
|Fiscal 2010||Fiscal 2009||Fiscal 2010||Fiscal 2009|
|Basic and diluted net loss per share||$||(0.44||)||$||(0.10||)||$||(0.20||)||$||(0.53||)|
Net sales increased 29.7%, or $25.4 million, to $111.0 million in the third fiscal quarter compared with last year's third fiscal quarter. For the first nine months of fiscal 2010, net sales increased 50.2%, or $114.7 million, to $343.4 million. These increases were primarily driven by the addition of net sales from the Direct Store Delivery (“DSD”) Coffee Business acquired from Sara Lee Corporation as of Feb. 28, 2009, during last year’s third fiscal quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV