DELiA*s, Inc. To Report First Quarter 2010 Results On May 27, 2010
dELiA*s, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLIA) , a direct marketing and retail company comprised of two lifestyle brands primarily targeting teenage girls and young women, intends to release first quarter 2010 results before the market opens on May 27, 2010.
The Company will host a conference call on May 27, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, which may be accessed live via audio webcast on the Investor Information section of the Company’s website, located at www.deliasinc.com. A replay of the call will be available until June 24, 2010 and can be accessed by dialing 888-286-8010 and providing the passcode 37784538. The webcast will also be archived on the Company’s website.
About dELiA*s, Inc.
dELiA*s, Inc. is a direct marketing and retail company comprised of two lifestyle brands primarily targeting teenage girls and young women. Its brands – dELiA*s and Alloy – generate revenue by selling apparel, accessories, footwear and room furnishings to consumers through direct mail catalogs, websites, and dELiA*s mall-based specialty retail stores.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV