Claymore/Delta Global Shipping Index ETF Final Fund Proceeds
Claymore Securities, Inc., announced the final proceeds payable as a result of the closure of the Claymore/Delta Global Shipping Index ETF (the “Fund”) on Friday, May 7, 2010. The Fund was closed to new investments on April 27, 2010, and was subsequently liquidated as a result of not having reached a shareholder quorum of shares on the approval of a new investment advisory agreement, even though over 91% of the proxies cast were in favor of approving the new investment advisory agreement. The final proceeds payable to shareholders along with the tax characterization of the final distribution is presented in the table below.
Claymore continues to believe there is significant interest in the marketplace for a shipping ETF and that investors are seeking investment exposure to the shipping industry. Accordingly, Claymore filed a registration statement for a successor product, Claymore Shipping ETF, which will track the same index and trade under the same ticker symbol. The exact timing of the launch of the successor ETF is not yet known.
|Symbol||Fund Name||Record Date||Payable Date||Income Dividend Per Share||Short-Term Capital Gain Per Share||Long-Term Capital Gain Per Share||Return of Investment||Final Net Asset Value Per Share|
|SEA||Claymore/Delta GlobalShipping Index ETF||4/28/10||5/11/10||$0.0385||$1.3662||$0.0870||$14.2230||$15.7147|
For additional information, shareholders in this ETF may call Claymore at 888-949-3837.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV