Bancolombia To Host Investor Event At The NYSE Euronext
Bancolombia (NYSE:CIB) will host a luncheon at the New York Stock Exchange Euronext on Monday, May 17, 2010, to celebrate its 15 th Listing Anniversary. The event will feature presentations from Mr. Jorge Londoño Saldarriaga, President and Chief Executive Officer of Bancolombia.
Bancolombia Day will take place from 12pm to 2pm. This event is by invitation only and space is limited. Those analysts and investors interested in attending the event must contact Rafael Borja of i-advize Corporate Communications at 212-406-3693 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bancolombia is Colombia’s leading financial institution with a wide range of banking products and services as well as a diversified individual and corporate customer base of more than 6.9 million.Bancolombia delivers its products and services via a regional network comprised of Colombia’s largest non-government owned banking network, El Salvador’s leading financial conglomerate (Banagricola S.A.), off-shore banking subsidiaries in Panama, The Cayman Islands and Puerto Rico, as well as an agency in Miami. Bancolombia and its subsidiaries provide the following services: stock brokerage, investment banking, leasing, factoring, consumer finance, fiduciary and trust services, asset management, pension fund administration, and insurance, among others. For further information, please visit www.bancolombia.com or contact: Juan Esteban Toro Valencia, Investor Relations Manager Tel.: 57-4-510-8866, E-mail: email@example.com -or- i-advize Corporate Communications, Inc., 82 Wall Street, Suite 805, New York, NY 10005 Attention: Maria Barona / Rafael Borja Tel.: 212-406-3691/3693, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV