Kendall Law Group Investigating InVentive Health, Inc. Acquisition
Kendall Law Group is investigating the inVentiv Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: VTIV) acquisition by Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P. (THL) for shareholders. The national securities litigation firm is investigating whether a fair process was used prior to entering into the merger agreement and whether the Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties by not seeking a deal that would provide better value of the Company. VTIV shareholders with information to contribute or questions about the firm’s investigation are encouraged to contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at email@example.com.
On May 6, 2010, VTIV announced that it had entered into an agreement to be acquired by THL through a cash offer of $26.00 per share, a 7% premium over the $24.25 closing price before the deal was announced. The $1.1 billion transaction is expected to move quickly and close sometime in the third quarter of 2010. The firm’s investigation concerns whether this transaction, which will take the company private, properly values VTIV stock for investors.
Kendall Law Group, founded by a former federal judge, includes a former
United States Attorney, prosecutors and securities lawyers who are
experienced in complex securities litigation. The firm has been counsel
in many merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including some of the
largest transactions in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV