Kendall Law Group Investigates Stanley, Inc. Buyout For Shareholders
Kendall Law Group, a national securities firm, is investigating Stanley, Inc. (NYSE:SXE) for shareholders in connection with the acquisition by CGI Group Inc. The firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether Stanley and its Board breached their fiduciary duties by entering into the agreement without properly shopping for a deal that would provide better value for shareholders. If you are a Stanley shareholder and have any information to contribute or would like information about your rights, contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The companies announced on May 6, 2010 that they had entered into an agreement for Stanley to be acquired by CGI in an all cash tender offer valued at $1.07 billion. According to the agreement, Stanley shareholders will receive $37.50 per share, which is a 21% premium over the closing price on May 5, 2010. However, analysts have predicted 6.80% growth estimates for Stanley’s current quarter and 4.40% for next quarter. Revenues through March of 2011 are estimated at an average over $941 million. Additionally, Stanley had over $2.2 million in cash (or cash equivalent) on hand in December, 2009. Based on these prospects for the Company, the firm believes the transaction undervalues shareholder’s investment.
Kendall Law Group was founded by a former federal judge, includes a former United States Attorney, prosecutors and securities lawyers who are experienced in complex securities litigation. The firm has been counsel in dozens of merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including some of the largest transactions in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV