CSP F2Q10 (Qtr End 03/31/2010) Earnings Call Transcript (Prepared Comments)
CSP Inc. (CSPI)
F2Q10 (Qtr End 03/31/2010) Earnings Call
May 05, 2010 10.00 AM ET
ExecutivesGary Levine - Chief Financial OfficerAlex Lupinetti - Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer PresentationOperator
» CSP F2Q10 (Qtr End 03/31/2010) Earnings Call Transcript (Prepared Comments)
» FARO Technologies, Inc. Q1 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
At this time, all participants are in listen-only mode. We will conduct a question-and-answer session toward the end of this conference call. (Operator Instructions)
I would now like to turn the call over to Mr. Gary Levine, CSP's chief financial officer. Please proceed, Gary.
Thank you, [Operator name], and good morning, everyone. With me on the call today is our chairman, president and chief executive officer, Alex Lupinetti. I'll take you through our second-quarter financial results, and then Alex will review our operations before we take your questions.
But first, our safe harbor statement. During the call, we will be taking advantage of the "Safe Harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 with respect to statements that may be deemed to be forward-looking under the Act. The Company cautions that numerous factors could cause actual results to differ materially from forward-looking statements made by the Company. Such risks include general economic conditions, market factors, competitive factors and pricing pressures, and others described in the Company's filings with the SEC. Please refer to the section on forward-looking statements included in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
With that, let's get right to our financial review.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV