Out of more than 2000 votes, 84.2% said they're bullish on Ford stock and believe there's more upside left for the stock. Only 12.1% of respondents said they're taking a wait-and-see approach on Ford.
Meanwhile, a mere 3.8% of voters were bearish about Ford, believing that the stock had run its course, at least for now.
Richard Sparks, senior equities researcher at Schaeffer's Investment Research, which specializes in option trading services, said "we kind of like the stock," given that it's the "best positioned" of U.S. automakers, and could, potentially, with all of the existing Toyota (TM) problems, be one of the better-positioned ones with respect to all auto stocks.For years, it was Honda (HMC) and Toyota who, in most people's opinion, produced the best-quality cars. But Ford has closed that gap with its highly-rated vehicles.
More on Ford
|Cramer: Ford Will Have a Dividend
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV