Robbins Umeda LLP Announces An Investigation Of The Acquisition Of Stanley, Inc. By CGI Group Inc.
Robbins Umeda LLP has commenced an investigation into potential claims on behalf of shareholders of Stanley, Inc. ("Stanley" or the "Company") (NYSE: SXE) in connection with the actions of the Company's Board of Directors in causing Stanley to enter into a definitive merger agreement to be acquired by CGI Group Inc. ("CGI") (NYSE: GIB; TSX: GIB.A) through a cash tender offer. If the transaction is completed, Stanley shareholders will receive $37.50 in cash for each share of Stanley common stock they hold. The companies expect the transaction to be completed in the fall of 2010.
Robbins Umeda LLP's investigation concerns whether the consideration to be received by Stanley shareholders is fair and the process by which the Stanley Board of Directors considered and approved the transaction. Notably, several analysts have given Stanley's stock a target price above CGI's offer and at least one analyst set a price target for Stanley stock at $40 per share.
If you are a shareholder of Stanley and would like more information about your rights as a shareholder, please contact attorney Lauren Levi at 800-350-6003 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Robbins Umeda LLP is a California-based law firm with significant experience representing investors in merger-related shareholder class actions, shareholder derivative actions, and securities fraud class actions. For more information about the firm, please go to http://www.robbinsumeda.com.Advertisement
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV