Mastech Holdings, Inc. Unveils Its New Corporate Identity
PITTSBURGH, May 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Mastech Holdings, Inc., (NYSE Amex: MHH), a national provider of Information Technology and Specialized Healthcare Staffing services announced this week that it has released a new identity for the company. Mastech the Right People.
The re-branding initiative includes a completely new look to the logo, the website ( www.mastech.com) and the collateral material that will follow. The new design of the website creates much greater ease in navigation, and allows clients and consultants to get the information they want and need with clear, concise messaging.
Thomas Moran, Chief Executive Officer of Mastech Holdings, Inc. stated, "Our rebranding effort aligns itself well with our overall strategy to create greater speed to market, and to make it easier for our clients and consultants to work with us. This will help to continue us on the path of creating sustainable long term value creation."Steven Wolfe, Vice President of Corporate Development stated, "It was important for us to design a new look that would allow us to simplify our message in a way that was both memorable and interactive. Our new brand and identity allows us to do that while showcasing our Information Technology and Specialized Healthcare Staffing services." About Mastech Holdings, Inc.: Leveraging the power of 20 years of IT experience, Mastech (NYSE Amex: MHH) provides Information Technology Staffing services in the disciplines which drive today's business operations and Specialized Healthcare Staffing services to hospitals and other healthcare facilities. More information about Mastech can be found at Mastech's website: www.mastech.com. SOURCE Mastech Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV