Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Investigation Of Stanley, Inc.
Ryan & Maniskas, LLP ( www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/stanley) has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by members of the Board of Directors of Stanley, Inc. (“Stanley” or the “Company”) (NYSE: SXE) in connection with their actions in causing Stanley to enter into a merger agreement with CGI Group Inc.
Our investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to approval of the transaction by Company’s board of directors; in particular, whether the Company undertook a fair process to obtain fair consideration for all shareholders of Stanley. For more information regarding our investigation please contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire toll-free: (877) 316-3218 or visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/stanley.
Under the proposed agreement, Stanley shareholders will receive $37.50 in cash for each Stanley share of common stock they own for a total transaction value of approximately $1.07 billion.
If you own shares of Stanley and would like to learn more about these claims or if you wish to discuss these matters and have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights, contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire toll-free: (877) 316-3218 or visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/stanley. You may also email Mr. Maniskas at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about class action cases in general, please visit our website: www.rmclasslaw.com.Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is a national shareholder litigation firm. Ryan and Maniskas, LLP is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV