The other gainer this week is India's Patni Computer Systems (PTI) which develops software and provides information technology services and business solutions. The stock is up 3.6% this week on reports that the company is mulling a majority stake sale potentially worth $1 billion. Potential suitors include Japan's NTT Data Corp, Fujitsu and the IT arm of India's Larsen and Toubro.
Last week, the company reported a two-fold jump in its net profit to $33.3 million for the first quarter of 2010, on revenue growth of 10.0% year over year to $172.31 million. Among the significant ADR losers this week was Chinaâ¿¿s solar energy pack. Stocks including, Solarfun Power Holdings (SOLF), LDK Solar (LDK) and Trina Solar (TSL) lost 23.1%, 24.6% and 26.1%, respectively.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV