FPL Simulates Planning And Response To Virtual Hurricane Ari In Preparation For 2010 Storm Season
Please help us keep the phone lines open for emergencies by calling FPL only to report dangerous situations such as downed power lines or sparking electrical equipment.
If power has been restored to your neighborhood, but your home is still without power, please visually inspect the following before calling FPL:
If no problems are apparent, please have your account number available and call FPL’s automated system at 1-800-4-OUTAGE to report your outage information. FPL will re-connect your service or assist in determining whether you have a household problem.
NOTE TO EDITORS: For additional information on FPL’s storm readiness, year-round reliability and system strengthening investments, b-roll and/or a restoration process diagram, please call the FPL Media Line at 305-552-3888.Florida Power & Light Company Florida Power & Light Company (FPL) is the largest electric utility in Florida and one of the largest rate-regulated utilities in the United States. FPL serves approximately 4.5 million customer accounts in Florida and is a leading employer in the state with 10,500 employees. The company consistently outperforms national averages for service reliability while customer bills are below the national average. A clean energy leader, FPL has one of the lowest emissions profiles and one of the leading energy efficiency programs among utilities nationwide. FPL is a subsidiary of Juno Beach, Fla.-based FPL Group, Inc. (NYSE: FPL). For more information, visit www.FPL.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV