Enzon Sets Date Of 2010 Annual Meeting
Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ENZN) ("Enzon") today announced that it has set Tuesday, July 13, 2010 as the date of its 2010 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the "Annual Meeting"), and that the record date for determining stockholders entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting is June 7, 2010. The deadline for stockholders to timely submit to Enzon proposals to be brought before the Annual Meeting pursuant to Rule 14a-8 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, is May 14, 2010. Pursuant to Enzon's Amended and Restated Bylaws, the deadline for stockholders to timely submit to Enzon proposals to be brought before the Annual Meeting (except for proposals pursuant to Rule 14a-8) and to nominate candidates for Enzon's Board of Directors is May 17, 2010.
Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery and development of innovative medicines for patients with cancer. Enzon's drug development programs utilize several cutting-edge approaches, including its industry-leading PEGylation technology platform, Customized Linker technology™ and mRNA antagonists using the Locked Nucleic Acid™ (LNA) technology. Enzon receives a royalty revenue stream from licensing partnerships for other products developed using the proprietary PEGylation technology. Further information about Enzon and this press release can be found on Enzon's web site at www.enzon.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV