Optibase Announces Results Of Special General Meeting
Optibase Ltd. (Nasdaq:OBAS), today announced the results of the Special General Meeting of its shareholders held on Thursday, May 6 2010, in Herzliya, Israel.
At the meeting, proposals number 1 and 2 set forth in Optibase's proxy statement dated March 29, 2010, as amended (the "Proxy Statement") sent in connection with the meeting, were approved by the required majorities.
Proposal 3 set forth in the Proxy Statement did not receive the required majority and thus was not approved.
For further information concerning the proposals, please refer to the Proxy Statement.About Optibase Optibase provides video over IP solutions, specializing in video encoding, decoding and streaming for federal and state government agencies, Telco operators, enterprise organizations and the world's leading broadcast service providers. With a collection of open, standards-based products, Optibase enables its customers to take full advantage of video distribution over their IP network, ensuring superb video quality in a scale of bit-rates for simple and effective video streaming to desktops, STBs and VOD applications. Optibase has recently started operating in the fixed-income real-estate sector. On March 16, 2010, Optibase announced that it has entered into an asset purchase agreement with Optibase Technologies Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of VITEC Multimedia ("Vitec") pursuant to which Optibase will sell its video business to Vitec. For further information, please visit www.optibase.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV