Law Offices Of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation On Behalf Of Shareholders Of InVentiv Health, Inc.
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of inVentiv Health, Inc. (“inVentiv” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:VTIV) related to the Company’s agreement to be acquired by Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P. (“THL Partners”), a private equity firm. The proposed transaction is valued at approximately $1.1 billion.
Under the terms of the definitive agreement entered into by the parties, THL Partners will pay inVentiv shareholders $26.00 in cash for each share of the Company’s common stock they hold. The transaction is expected to be completed in the third quarter of 2010. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to approval of the transaction by inVentiv’s board of directors.
If you own shares of inVentiv Health, Inc., if you have information or
would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss
these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your
rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard
G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike,
Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847,
Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to
or visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV