Robbins Umeda LLP Announces An Investigation Of The Acquisition Of InVentiv Health, Inc. By Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P.
Robbins Umeda LLP has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by members of the Board of Directors of inVentiv Health, Inc. ("inVentiv") (NASDAQ: VTIV) in connection with their actions in causing inVentiv to enter into a definitive agreement to be acquired by Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P. If the transaction is completed, inVentiv shareholders will receive $26.00 in cash for each share of inVentiv common stock they hold. The companies expect the transaction to be completed in the third quarter of 2010.
Robbins Umeda LLP's investigation concerns whether inVentiv's Board of Directors undertook a fair process to obtain fair consideration for all shareholders of inVentiv.
If you are a shareholder of inVentiv and would like more information about your rights as a shareholder, please contact attorney Lauren Levi at 800-350-6003 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Robbins Umeda LLP is a California-based law firm with significant experience representing investors in merger-related shareholder class actions, shareholder derivative actions, and securities fraud class actions. For more information about the firm, please go to http://www.robbinsumeda.com.Advertisement
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV