Murray, Frank & Sailer LLP Investigates Claims Against Century Aluminum Company, Concerning Common Stock Purchased On Its Secondary Public Offering On Or About January 29, 2009 Through Early February 2009
Murray, Frank & Sailer LLP investigates Century Aluminum Company (“Century Aluminum” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CENX), regarding the claims of purchasers and acquirers of Century Aluminum common stock pursuant to the secondary public offering on or about January 29, 2009 through early February 2009. In this offering, Century Aluminum sold 24.5 million shares of common stock at a price per of $4.50 per share.
The investigation concerns violations of Sections 11, 12(a)(2), and 15 of the Securities Act of 1933 through the issuance of a materially false and misleading registration statement, prospectus, and other documents. These documents failed to disclose the true liquidity position of Century Aluminum and its ability to fund ongoing operations. Specifically, the Company failed to properly account for cash flows associated with the termination of certain forward financial sales contracts that potentially resulted in artificial inflation of Century Aluminum stock price and investor losses.
If you purchased Century Aluminum common stock pursuant to the secondary public offering at a price of $4.50 per share on or about January 29, 2009 through early February 2009, please contact Eva Hromadkova at (800) 497-8076, (212) 682-1818, or via
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV