First Opportunity Fund, Inc. Announces New York Stock Exchange’s Intent To De-List The Fund
Under the NYSE rules, the Fund has the right to seek a review of the NYSE’s decision. Management is considering the costs and benefits of such a review.
For more information on the Fund, including information regarding the restructuring, please visit the Fund’s website at www.firstopportunityfund.com. The Fund’s proxy statement and supplemental proxy materials describing the restructuring are available on the Fund’s website.
As of Friday, April 30, 2010, the Fund had net assets of $247.8 million; the Fund’s NAV was $8.62 per share and the closing market price was $7.01, which was an 18.7% discount to NAV.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV