Sybase To Present At The Ninth Annual JMP Securities Research Conference
Sybase, Inc. (NYSE:SY), an industry leader in enterprise and mobile software, today announced that Marty Beard, president of Sybase 365, will be presenting on behalf of the company on Monday, May 10, 2010. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time at The Ritz-Carlton in San Francisco, California.
To access the live Webcast, please visit Sybase’s investor relations Website at www.sybase.com/about_sybase/investorrelations. Additionally, the archived Webcasts will be available through June 10, 2010 at http://www.sybase.com/about_sybase/investorrelations.
Sybase is an industry leader in delivering enterprise and mobile
software to manage, analyze and mobilize information. We are recognized
globally as a performance leader, proven in the most data-intensive
industries and across all major systems, networks and devices. Our
information management, analytics and enterprise mobility solutions have
powered the world’s most mission-critical systems in financial services,
telecommunications, manufacturing and government. For more information,
Read Sybase blogs:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV