USA Truck, Inc. Announces James D. Simpson, III As New Board Member
VAN BUREN, Ark., May 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- USA Truck, Inc. (Nasdaq: USAK) announced today that the members of the Board of Directors have appointed Mr. James D. ("J.D.") Simpson, III to its Board of Directors. Mr. Simpson is employed by Stephens Inc. as Executive Vice President and Manager of Corporate Finance. He currently serves on the Boards of several community and civic organizations.
"We are pleased to have J.D. joining our Board of Directors," said Robert M. Powell, Chairman of the Board of USA Truck, Inc. "His vast experience will offer a valuable new perspective as we continue to evaluate, implement and execute our long-term strategic objectives."
USA Truck is a dry van truckload carrier transporting general commodities via our General Freight, Dedicated Freight and our Trailer-on-Flat-Car Intermodal service offerings. We transport commodities throughout the continental United States and into and out of portions of Canada. We also transport general commodities into and out of Mexico by allowing through-trailer service from our terminal in Laredo, Texas. Our Freight Brokerage and Container-on-Flat-Car Intermodal service offerings provide customized transportation solutions using our technology and multiple modes of transportation including our assets and the assets of our partner carriers.
This press release and related information will be available to interested parties at our web site, http://www.usa-truck.com under the "News Releases" tab of the "Investors" menu.SOURCE USA Truck, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV