Finkelstein Thompson LLP Announces Investigation Of Interactive Data Corporation
Finkelstein Thompson LLP is investigating potential claims on behalf of shareholders of Interactive Data Corp. (“IDC” or the “Company”) (NYSE:IDC) arising from the Company’s announcement of its intent to be acquired by investment funds managed by the private equity firms Silver Lake and Warburg Pincus. Under the terms of the agreement, IDC stockholders will receive $33.86 in cash for each share of the Company’s common stock they own, placing a total value of approximately $3.4 billion on the transaction.
The investigation is focused on the potential unfairness of the consideration to IDC shareholders and the process by which the IDC Board of Directors considered and approved the transaction. Indeed, just last month, on April 21, 2010, IDC shares traded at $34 per share.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as an IDC shareholder, or have information relating to this investigation, please contact Finkelstein Thompson's Washington, DC offices at (877) 337-1050 or by email at email@example.com.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP has spent over three decades delivering outstanding representation to institutional and individual clients in financial litigation, and has been appointed as lead or co-lead counsel in dozens of shareholder class actions. Indeed, the firm has served in leadership roles in cases that have recovered over $1 billion for investors and consumers.To learn more about Finkelstein Thompson LLP, please visit our web site at www.finkelsteinthompson.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV