TRC Announces Third-Quarter Fiscal 2010 Financial Results
TRC Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRR), a recognized leader in engineering, consulting, and construction management services to the energy, environmental, and infrastructure markets, today announced financial results for the fiscal three and nine months ended March 26, 2010.
|Three Months Ended||Nine Months Ended|
|(In millions, except per share data)||2010||2009||2010||2009|
|Net service revenue*||$||54.6||$||63.7||$||165.8||$||191.2|
|Goodwill and intangible asset write-offs||$||-||$||-||$||-||$||21.4|
|Operating (loss) income||$||(0.4||)||$||1.2||$||(1.6||)||$||(17.1||)|
|Federal and state income tax (benefit) provision||$||(0.4||)||$||0.0||$||(4.8||)||$||(0.6||)|
|Net income (loss) applicable to TRC Companies, Inc.'s common shareholders||$||(2.0||)||$||0.5||$||0.3||$||(18.8||)|
|Diluted earnings (loss) per common share||$||(0.10||)||$||0.03||$||0.02||$||(0.98||)|
|Diluted weighted-average common shares outstanding||19,588||19,359||19,906||19,244|
*The Company believes net service revenue, rather than gross revenue, best reflects the value of services provided to its customers and is the most meaningful indicator of TRC’s revenue performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV