Boulder Growth & Income Fund Announces Results Of Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
Boulder Growth & Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: BIF) held its annual stockholders' meeting in Boulder, Colorado on Monday, May 3, 2010, at which time stockholders elected Dr. Dean L. Jacobson and John S. Horejsi as Class I directors to serve 3-year terms, and until their successors are duly elected and qualified. Mr. Horejsi was elected by a separate vote of the Fund’s preferred shares. No Class II or Class III Directors were up for election at this meeting.
A stockholder proposal included in the Fund’s proxy materials regarding a proposed amendment to the Fund’s bylaws did not receive the requisite votes for passage nor did the stockholder who proposed the amendment attend the meeting to properly present the proposal. Accordingly, the proposal failed to pass. The proposal required the affirmative vote of a majority of outstanding shares. However, the proposal received affirmative votes from less than 5% of outstanding shares; 90% of the votes cast voted against the proposal.
For more information on the Fund, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV