Boulder Growth & Income Fund Announces Results Of Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
Boulder Growth & Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: BIF) held its annual stockholders' meeting in Boulder, Colorado on Monday, May 3, 2010, at which time stockholders elected Dr. Dean L. Jacobson and John S. Horejsi as Class I directors to serve 3-year terms, and until their successors are duly elected and qualified. Mr. Horejsi was elected by a separate vote of the Fund’s preferred shares. No Class II or Class III Directors were up for election at this meeting.
A stockholder proposal included in the Fund’s proxy materials regarding a proposed amendment to the Fund’s bylaws did not receive the requisite votes for passage nor did the stockholder who proposed the amendment attend the meeting to properly present the proposal. Accordingly, the proposal failed to pass. The proposal required the affirmative vote of a majority of outstanding shares. However, the proposal received affirmative votes from less than 5% of outstanding shares; 90% of the votes cast voted against the proposal.
For more information on the Fund, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV