Superior Uniform Group Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
SEMINOLE, Fla., May 4, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Superior Uniform Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:SGC) today declared a quarterly dividend of $.135 per share, payable June 1, 2010, to shareholders of record May 19, 2010.
Superior Uniform Group, Inc., established in 1920, is one of America's foremost providers of fine uniforms and image apparel. Superior manages award-winning apparel programs for major corporations. They are leaders in innovative uniform program designs, global manufacturing, and state-of-the-art distribution. Superior, through their subsidiary "The Office Gurus" is also a near-shore premium provider of cost effective bilingual contact center and office solutions.Superior's financial strength and resources support a customer's diverse needs while embracing a "Customer 1st, Every Time!" philosophy and culture. Their commitment to service, technology, quality and value-added benefits separates them from the competition in each of their seven primary markets: Healthcare, Hospitality, Food Service, Retail Employee I.D., Government Service, Private Security, and Rental Service. For more information please call (800) 727-8643, or visit their Web site at: www.superioruniformgroup.com . The Office Gurus ( www.theofficegurus.com ) enhances the overall customer experience for their strategic partners' internal and external customers.
CONTACT: Superior Uniform Group, Inc. Andrew D. Demott, Jr., CFO (727) 803-7135
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV