Open Letter to Wall Street from Main Street
Anyway, in exchange, we'll continue to funnel our money through 401(k)s and IRAs, and we might even bail you out if you get into some real trouble. We're not asking for a mile, more like an inch.
We'll also try not to think about the fact that the average CEO makes as much as 262 times that of the average worker (in 1978 it was only 35 times as much) or the fact that Goldman Sachs paid out record bonuses this year (somewhere between $19 and $22 billion total - an average of more than $500,000 per employee).
We'll also try not to think about the fact that you're probably reading this article on the deck of your Wi-Fi enabled, $12 million yacht in the Caribbean.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV