Open Letter to Wall Street from Main Street
Anyway, in exchange, we'll continue to funnel our money through 401(k)s and IRAs, and we might even bail you out if you get into some real trouble. We're not asking for a mile, more like an inch.
We'll also try not to think about the fact that the average CEO makes as much as 262 times that of the average worker (in 1978 it was only 35 times as much) or the fact that Goldman Sachs paid out record bonuses this year (somewhere between $19 and $22 billion total - an average of more than $500,000 per employee).
We'll also try not to think about the fact that you're probably reading this article on the deck of your Wi-Fi enabled, $12 million yacht in the Caribbean.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV