Jones Soda Co.: Nasdaq Bid Price Deficiency Cured
Jones Soda Co. (the Company) (NASDAQ: JSDA), received notification from the Nasdaq Stock Market that the Company's minimum bid price deficiency had been cured and that, as a result, the hearing before the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Hearings Panel, scheduled for May 5, 2010, to address the Company's listing status has been cancelled. The Company regained compliance with the $1.00 minimum bid price listing requirement after its stock price closed above $1.00 for ten consecutive trading days. The Company is now in compliance with all applicable listing standards.
About Jones Soda Co.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Jones Soda Co. ® markets and distributes premium beverages under the Jones Soda, Jones Pure Cane Soda®, Jones 24C®, Jones GABA®, and Whoopass Energy Drink® brands and sells through its distribution network in markets primarily across North America. A leader in the premium soda category, Jones is known for its variety of flavors and innovative labeling technique that incorporates always changing photos sent in from its consumers. Jones Soda is sold through traditional beverage retailers. For more information visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV