Sirius XM said it had an adjusted profit of a penny a share, compared to the Thomson Reuters average estimate for a break-even quarter. Revenue was up from a year ago to $670.6 million, although that fell short of the $671.3 million consensus. The average revenue per subscriber rose to $11.48, while subscriber acquisition costs per subscriber fell to $59.
Sirius XM reaffirmed its full-year guidance, saying it expects revenue of over $2.7 billion, more than 500,000 net subscriber additions and positive free cash flow.
Sirius XM shares were higher by a penny, or 0.8%, to $1.24 in the premarket session. The 50-day average daily volume for Sirius XM is 158 million, according to the
Sirius Somber on Howard Stern
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV