Sirius XM said it had an adjusted profit of a penny a share, compared to the Thomson Reuters average estimate for a break-even quarter. Revenue was up from a year ago to $670.6 million, although that fell short of the $671.3 million consensus. The average revenue per subscriber rose to $11.48, while subscriber acquisition costs per subscriber fell to $59.
Sirius XM reaffirmed its full-year guidance, saying it expects revenue of over $2.7 billion, more than 500,000 net subscriber additions and positive free cash flow.
Sirius XM shares were higher by a penny, or 0.8%, to $1.24 in the premarket session. The 50-day average daily volume for Sirius XM is 158 million, according to the Nasdaq.
Sirius Somber on Howard Stern
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV