Poniard Pharmaceuticals To Host First Quarter 2010 Financial Results Conference Call On May 10
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., May 3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PARD), a biopharmaceutical company focused on innovative oncology therapies, today announced that it will hold a conference call on Monday, May 10, 2010 to discuss the Company's first quarter 2010 financial results and provide a corporate update. Ronald A. Martell, chief executive officer, Michael S. Perry, president and chief medical officer, and Greg Weaver, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will host the call beginning at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time ( 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time). A press release for the first quarter ended March 31, 2010, will be released prior to the conference call on May 10, 2010.
To participate in the live call by telephone, please dial 866-700-0133 ( United States) or 617-213-8831 (International). The passcode for the conference call is 65089280. In addition, the live conference call is being Webcast and can be accessed on the "Events" page of the "News & Events" section of the Company's Web site at http://www.poniard.com. A replay of the Webcast will be available on the Company's Web site for 10 days.
About Poniard Pharmaceuticals
Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative oncology products. For additional information please visit http://www.poniard.com.SOURCE Poniard Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV