Star Gas Partners, L.P. To Host Fiscal 2010 Second Quarter Webcast And Conference Call May 11, 2010
STAMFORD, Conn., May 3, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Star Gas Partners, L.P. (the "Partnership" or "Star") (NYSE:SGU), a home energy distributor and services provider specializing in heating oil, today announced that it will release its fiscal 2010 second quarter results after the close of trading on May 10, 2010. Members of Star's management team will host a webcast and conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on May 11, 2010 to review the three months and six months ended March 31, 2010. The webcast will be accessible on the company's website, at www.star-gas.com/events.cfm , and the telephone number for the conference call is 888-335-0893 (or 970-315-0470 for international callers).
About Star Gas Partners, L.P.
Star Gas Partners, L.P., is the nation's largest retail distributor of home heating oil. Additional information is available by obtaining the Partnership's SEC filings at www.sec.gov and by visiting Star's website at www.star-gas.com , where unit holders may request a hard copy of Star's complete audited financial statements free of charge.
CONTACT: Star Gas Partners Investor Relations 203/328-7310 Darrow Associates, Inc. Chris Witty 646/438-9385 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV