Cox Business Launches Free Cox WiFi Hotspots In Rhode Island
WEST WARWICK, R.I., April 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Cox Business announced today the launch of free Cox WiFi hotspots across Rhode Island. This includes the finish line of the Cox Providence Rhode Races on Sunday, May 2 in Providence, Rhode Island.
Cox WiFi powered by Cox Business is a network of customer-facing businesses that offer Cox Business Managed WiFi service. Customers of these businesses can login and surf the web for free at local hotspots.
"Consumers today want to stay connected wherever they go," said Mark Scott, vice president of Cox Business New England. "Cox WiFi hotspots powered by Cox Business is another way companies can add value to the experience they provide their customers."
Cox Business Managed WiFi is a turnkey solution for providing free wireless internet access to the customers of businesses in Rhode Island. The WiFi product they purchase from Cox is available free to anyone, not just Cox high speed Internet subscribers. This helps to attract new customers and improve customer loyalty."Some locations offer WiFi only to the customers of the internet provider that supplies the WiFi service," Scott said. " Rhode Island businesses in the Cox network are able to offer Cox WiFi hotspots to every one of their customers." Cox Business Managed WiFi Includes :
- Professional installation of WiFi equipment
- Promotional signage to promote the hotspots
- Safe, secure, and family-friendly legal authentication and SSL certification
- Monthly activity reporting
- Cross-promotion via Cox Residential products and services
- Full support and trouble-shooting, 24/7
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV