Winland Electronics, Inc. To Host Virtual Annual Shareholders’ Meeting
Winland Electronics, Inc. (AMEX:WEX), a leading designer and manufacturer of custom electronic control products and systems, announced today that the company’s Board of Directors will host the 2010 Annual Shareholders’ Meeting virtually via webcast on Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at 3:30 pm CDT.
Any shareholder may attend the meeting via the Internet at www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/WEX. You will need your 12-Digit Control Number to access the meeting. Additionally, shareholders may vote and submit questions while attending the meeting online. Non-shareholders are welcome to attend the meeting by choosing “Other Attendees” at the above link.
You will need to have the Windows Media Player on your desktop. For a free download of the Media Player, visit http://www.windowsmedia.com/mediaguide/Downloads.About Winland Electronics Winland Electronics, Inc. ( www.winland.com), an electronic manufacturing services (EMS) company, designs and manufactures custom electronic controls and assemblies primarily for original equipment manufacturer (“OEM”) customers, providing services from early concept studies through complete product realization. Markets served primarily include medical, industrial, transportation and scientific instrumentation. In addition, the company designs and markets a proprietary line of environmental monitoring products to the security industry. These products monitor and detect critical environmental changes, such as changes in temperature or humidity, water leakage and power failures. Headquartered in Mankato, MN, Winland trades on the NYSE Amex Exchange under the symbol WEX.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV