P&F Industries Receives Compliance Letter From NASDAQ
MELVILLE, N.Y., April 30, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- P&F Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:PFIN) announced today that it has received a letter from The NASDAQ Stock Market on April 28, 2010 stating that the Company has regained compliance with the NASDAQ Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) because the Company filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2009 on April 27, 2010.
P&F Industries, Inc., through its two wholly owned operating subsidiaries, Continental Tool Group, Inc. and Countrywide Hardware, Inc., manufactures and/or imports air-powered tools sold principally to the industrial, retail and automotive markets, and various residential hardware such as staircase components, kitchen and bath hardware, fencing hardware and door and window hardware. P&F's products are sold under their own trademarks, as well as under the private labels of major manufacturers and retailers.
CONTACT: P&F Industries, Inc. Joseph Molino, Jr., Chief Financial Officer 631-694-9800 www.pfina.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV