Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. Holds Annual Shareholders Meeting
Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc., (NASDAQ:PWOD) the holding company of Jersey Shore State Bank, recently held its annual shareholders meeting. Ronald A. Walko, President and Chief Executive Officer of Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. and Jersey Shore State Bank, presided over the meeting.
Brian L. Knepp CFO; Ann M. Riles, Senior Vice President/Chief Credit Officer; and Paul R. Mamolen, Senior Vice President /COO of The Comprehensive Financial Group presented informational reports discussing the company's performance during 2009 and the first quarter of 2010. President Walko not only talked about the company’s 2009 highlights but also discussed the challenges facing the entire banking industry.
The following directors were re-elected to serve three-year terms for the corporation: Michael J. Casale, Jr., R. Edward Nestlerode, Jr., William H. Rockey, and Ronald A. Walko. S.R. Snodgrass, A.C. was ratified as the independent registered public accounting firm for the company, and a shareholder proposal regarding an advisory vote to eliminate the classified Board of Directors was defeated.
Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. is a bank holding company with $695,755,000 in assets with 12 branches in Lycoming, Clinton and Centre Counties. Investment and insurance products are offered through Jersey Shore State Bank’s subsidiary, The Comprehensive Financial Group. Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol PWOD.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV