Fulton Financial (FULT) said it has priced a $230 million offering of 21.8 million common shares at $10.55 per share. Sole underwriter Barclays Capital has an option to buy up to an additional 3,270,142 shares of Fulton common stock.
Fulton will use net proceeds from the offering to redeem all of the preferred stock that it issued to the Treasury as part of the Troubled Asset Relief Program, or TARP. Shares of Fulton Financial were falling 5.4% to $10.45.
Also on the downside, PositiveID (PSID) said Socius Technology Capital Group has committed to purchase tranches totaling up to $4.2 million in preferred stock from PositiveID. Proceeds from any sales of the Preferred Stock will be used to fund additional development of the company's HealthID product portfolio.
PositiveID shares were slipping 3.4% to $1.42.-- Written by Robert Holmes in Boston. Follow Robert Holmes on Twitter and become a fan of TheStreet.com on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV