Versar, Inc. Announces 3Q FY 2010 Conference Call
Versar, Inc. (NYSE Amex:VSR) will hold a conference call at 2:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, May 11, 2010 to discuss the Company’s operational performance and financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2010, ended March 26, 2010. Versar will release its third quarter 2010 financial results before the market opens that morning.
The dial in number for US and Canada is toll free, (888) 288-8751. The international dial in number is (660) 422-4827. The conference call ID number is 72764172. Participants should call in a few minutes before 2:00 PM EDT. In order to join this conference call, participants will be required to provide the conference ID number listed above. Beginning May 12, 2010 the conference call will be available on Versar’s website, www.versar.com.
VERSAR, INC., headquartered in Springfield, VA, is a publicly held international professional services firm supporting government and industry in national defense/homeland defense programs, environmental health and safety and infrastructure revitalization. VERSAR operates a number of web sites, including the corporate Web sites, http://www.versar.com, http://www.homelanddefense.com, http://www.geomet.com; http://www.viap.com; http://www.dtaps.com; and www.ppsgb.com.
This press release contains forward-looking information. The
forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor
provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Forward-looking statements may be significantly impacted by certain
risks and uncertainties described herein and in Versar’s Annual Report
on Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the
year ended June 26, 2009. The forward-looking statements are made as of
the date hereof and Versar does not undertake to update its
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV