TRC To Host Conference Call To Discuss Third-Quarter Fiscal 2010 Financial Results On May 5
TRC Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRR) announced today that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Chris Vincze and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Tom Bennet will host a conference call on Wednesday, May 5 at 9:00 a.m. ET to discuss the financial results for its fiscal third quarter ended March 26, 2010.
Those who wish to listen to the conference call should visit the “ Investor Center” section of TRC’s website at www.TRCsolutions.com to access the live webcast. The call also may be accessed by dialing (877) 709-8155 or (201) 689-8881 prior to the start of the call. For interested individuals unable to join the live conference call, a webcast replay will be available on the Company’s website for approximately one year.
A pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, TRC is a national engineering consulting and construction management firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in government and industry, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation. TRC delivers results that enable clients to achieve success in a complex and changing world. For more information, visit TRC's website at www.TRCsolutions.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV