General Shareholders’ Meeting Of Natuzzi S.p.A.
The Natuzzi ( NYSE:NTZ) Annual General Shareholders’ meeting, held today in Santeramo in Colle, has approved the Parent Company Financial Statements as at December 31, 2009 and has taken note of the Consolidated Financial Statements 2009.
As previously announced the Natuzzi Group reported for the entire year 2009 Total Net Sales of € 515.4 million down by 22,6% versus last year, and a Net Group loss of €17.7 million, a significant improvement of 71,4% versus last year.
The General Meeting has, moreover, appointed the Board of Statutory Auditors in the names of Carlo Gatto, Gianvito Giannelli and Cataldo Sferra, respectively as Chairman and effective statutory auditors for the next 3 years 2010-2012.
The General Meeting, lastly, has appointed Reconta Ernst & Young S.p.A., as External Auditors for the next 3 years 2010-2012.About Natuzzi Founded in 1959 by Pasquale Natuzzi, Natuzzi S.p.A. designs and manufactures a broad collection of residential upholstered furniture. With consolidated revenues of EUR 515.4 million in 2009, Natuzzi is Italy's largest furniture manufacturer. Natuzzi Group exports its innovative high-quality sofas and armchairs to 130 markets on five continents under two brands, Natuzzi and Italsofa. Cutting-edge design, superior Italian craftsmanship and advanced, vertically integrated manufacturing operations underpin the Company's market leadership. Natuzzi S.p.A. has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since May 1993. The Company is ISO 9001 and 14001 certified.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV