Actions Semiconductor To Report First Quarter 2010 Financial Results On May 13, 2010
ZHUHAI, China, April 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Actions Semiconductor Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: ACTS), one of China's leading fabless semiconductor companies that provides comprehensive mixed-signal system-on-a-chip (SoC) and multimedia digital signal processing (DSP) solutions for portable consumer electronics, today announced that it will release financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2010, following the close of the market on Thursday, May 13, 2010. The company will host a corresponding conference call and live webcast at 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time on that day.
Investors may listen to the live conference call by dialing 877-941-2321 or 480-629-9714 at 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time on May 13, 2010. An audio replay of the call will be available through May 14, 2010 by dialing 800-406-7325 or 303-590-3030 and entering passcode 4288259.
A live webcast of the call will be available on the Investor Relations section of the company's website: www.actions-semi.com.
About Actions SemiconductorActions Semiconductor is one of China's leading fabless semiconductor companies that provides mixed-signal and multimedia SoC solutions for portable consumer electronics. Actions Semiconductor products include SoCs, firmware, software, solution development kits, as well as detailed specifications of other required components and the providers of those components. Actions Semiconductor also provides total product and technology solutions that allow customers to quickly introduce new portable consumer electronics to the mass market in a cost effective way. The company is headquartered in Zhuhai, China, with offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen. For more information, please visit the Actions Semiconductor website at http://www.actions-semi.com. SOURCE Actions Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV