BOSTON (TheStreet) -- The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting, held this year June 4-8, brings together cancer drug researchers from all over the world to discuss and present new clinical data aimed at treating -- and maybe one day curing -- cancer.
The ASCO annual meeting also attracts investors in almost equal numbers because treating cancer is big business. Wall Street pays close attention because the ASCO meeting moves biotech and drug stocks, often well before the ASCO confab even gets started.
I've assembled a list of biotech and drug stocks that will be presenting new clinical data at this year's ASCO meeting. The list isn't exhaustive, but covers stocks that will likely receive the most investor attention at the meeting. (And as I point out, many of these stocks have already started to run up as the ASCO meeting approaches.)ASCO has already posted online the research abstract titles for this year's meeting. On May 20 at 6 p.m. EDT, ASCO will post the content of those abstracts, which will contain more information about the data to be presented.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV