BOSTON (TheStreet) -- The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting, held this year June 4-8, brings together cancer drug researchers from all over the world to discuss and present new clinical data aimed at treating -- and maybe one day curing -- cancer.
The ASCO annual meeting also attracts investors in almost equal numbers because treating cancer is big business. Wall Street pays close attention because the ASCO meeting moves biotech and drug stocks, often well before the ASCO confab even gets started.
I've assembled a list of biotech and drug stocks that will be presenting new clinical data at this year's ASCO meeting. The list isn't exhaustive, but covers stocks that will likely receive the most investor attention at the meeting. (And as I point out, many of these stocks have already started to run up as the ASCO meeting approaches.)ASCO has already posted online the research abstract titles for this year's meeting. On May 20 at 6 p.m. EDT, ASCO will post the content of those abstracts, which will contain more information about the data to be presented.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV