Industrial Services Of America, Inc. To Present At Taglich Brothers’ 7th Annual Small Cap Equity Conference
Harry Kletter, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Industrial Services of America, Inc.(ISA) (NASDAQ: IDSA), will be presenting at Taglich Brothers’ 7th Annual Small Cap Equity Conference on Tuesday, May 4th, at 3:30 PM. The Conference will take place at the New York Athletic Club in New York City.
To request additional information or to register, contact Taglich Brothers at 212-779-2971 or visit www.taglich.com. Taglich Brothers will be sponsoring an audio/slide webcast of the conference via Wall Street Webcasting (TWST) on www.taglich.com.
Industrial Services of America, Inc. is a recycler of stainless steel, ferrous, and non-ferrous scrap metal with operations in Louisville, Kentucky, Seymour and New Albany, Indiana. The company collects, purchases, processes and sells stainless steel, ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metal to steel mini-mills, integrated steel makers, smelters, foundries, metal brokers and exporters. ISA’s recycling division specializes in the purchasing, processing and sale of stainless steel, nickel-based and high-temperature alloys. The company was incorporated in 1953 and is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky.This announcement and the May 4th presentation may contain, in addition to historical information, certain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Such statements reflect management’s current views and are based on certain assumptions. Actual results could differ materially from the assumptions currently anticipated.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV