The first Board of Directors meeting following the Shareholders' Meeting approved the following decisions:
- Appointment of Mr. Henri de Castries as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer,
- Appointment of Mr. Norbert Dentressangle as Vice-Chairman and Lead Independent Director,
- Appointment of Mr. Denis Duverne as Deputy Chief Executive Officer,
- Constitution of four Board committees each chaired by an independent director: Audit (chaired by Mr. Anthony Hamilton), Compensation & Human Resources (chaired by Mr. Norbert Dentressangle), Ethics & Governance (chaired by Mr. Jean-Martin Folz), and Finance (chaired by Mr. Ramon de Oliveira). In addition, the Audit and Remuneration Committees are composed entirely of independent directors.
- Mr. Christopher Condron, President and CEO of AXA Financial and Global Head of Life & Savings,
- Mr. Peter Kraus, Chairman and CEO of AllianceBernstein,
- Mr. Nicolas Moreau, CEO of AXA UK and Ireland and Chairman of AXA Investment Managers,
- Mr. Francois Pierson, Chairman and CEO of AXA France and Global Head of Property & Casualty,
- Mr. Jacques de Vaucleroy, CEO for the Northern, Central and Eastern Europe business unit.